We hope you, and your families, are all well and beginning to get back to normal.
We are almost ready to open the studio back up and welcome you in. Initially it will only be open to the sewing groups. (Classes not returning until the Autumn).
For the benefit of new and existing members alike we have laid out what this return for groups will look like.
As you can imagine, we have had to make changes. The room is set up differently, no longer a group of tables, but an ‘L’ shape facing the wall. This doesn’t sound very appealing for the social aspect but we have tried it out ourselves, you are seated next to one person and it is very easy to continue to chat and talk to your whole group.
- Groups remain a maximum of 4 people.
- These sessions are self – led, we will be there for any machine issues.
- Sessions are 2.5 hours fortnightly.
- Payment is to be made at the start of the month.
- Wipes will be provided to clean down your station after use.
- We will continue to provide teas & coffees, you may bring your own cup if you prefer.
- You will have the use of a sewing machine and tools allocated to your desk (if you would prefer to take your own that’s fine.)
Payment structure: 2.5 hour sessions = £10.00, this would either be a total of £20, or £30, a month depending on the number of weeks.
Frequency: Fortnightly (some months there may be 2, others 3 sessions)
Monthly (last week of the month, 2.5 hours)
Start Dates: Week commencing 21st June 2021, times as table below.
|11am – 1.30pm||10am – 12.30pm||10am – 12.30pm||10am – 12.30pm||9.30am – 12pm|
|1pm – 3.30pm||1pm – 3.30pm||1pm – 3.30pm|
Could you please let us know if you wish to return to /begin sewing sessions by Saturday 12th June 2021, and which session you would like to attend.
Thank you … Fiona & Marice xx
firstname.lastname@example.org 01463 263 007