Tuesday 21st September 2021, 12.30pm – 2.30pm.
Get to grips with the crochet basics and hook handling with Annie, a class perfect for beginners!
- You will be guided through each step as you crochet a nifty drawstring produce bag.
- You will use a bamboo hook for comfort and a beautiful organic, vegetable dyed cotton yarn.
- Practical and planet friendly!
- Everything is provided for you.
During the class you will gain the basic skills of crochet; crochet foundation chain, single crochet stitch, slip stitch and working in a round. …bonus, you get to show off your new crochet skills down the vegetable aisle!
- Class size: 4 people
- Age 16 years plus
- Tutor: Annie from Annie and the Hooks
- Session takes place in the studio space at The Wee Fabric Shop, 21 Tomatin Road, Inverness. IV2 4UA
IMPORTANT : From 2021, classes are no longer refundable. There is a lot of work to be done before you arrive at your class. Preparation and time, materials sourced and paid for, fabrics cut to size, instructions written / printed out, thread matched, bobbins wound, and Tutors paid. Class sizes are small and everything is costed. For this reason we are also unable to transfer your place to another class. You may send someone in your place, just let us know their name and contact details in advance please. If you are unable to attend, do contact us as soon as possible 01463 263007, with exceptional circumstances we may be able to arrange something but this is not part of the booking terms and conditions.