Saturday 30th Aptil 2022, 10am until 1pm
We are thrilled to have Louise take this class, her years of experience and knowledge, as well as her passion and patient manner, will bring you more confident in your sewing abilities.
- Learn how to add a zip into a piped cushion
- Applying the ready made piping
- Inserting the zip
- Creating a placket for the zip to ‘hide’ under
- … and sewing it altogether!
Class is not for complete beginners, you must know the basics and your way around a machine. Ideally looking to further your skills and up your home furnishings game!
- Class size: 4 people
- Age 16 years plus
- Materials: All fabrics, piping, zip etc is included. Fabrics will be pre-cut ready for you to sew. This time we are using the Mulberry Fabric, as per photo.
- Time: We have allowed 3 hours but class is usually completed in 2.5 hours.
- Tutor: Louise from Rowancrafts Dressmaking
- Session takes place in the studio space at The Wee Fabric Shop, 21 Tomatin Road, Inverness. IV2 4UA
- MASKS whilst it is optional, masks are preferred, hand sanitising.
IMPORTANT : From 2021, classes are no longer refundable. There is a lot of work to be done before you arrive at your class. Preparation and time, materials sourced and paid for, fabrics cut to size, instructions written / printed out, thread matched, bobbins wound, and Tutors paid. Class sizes are small and everything is costed. For this reason we are also unable to transfer your place to another class. You may send someone in your place, just let us know their name and contact details in advance please. If you are unable to attend, do contact us as soon as possible 01463 263007, with exceptional circumstances we may be able to arrange something but this is not part of the booking terms and conditions.