Classic pyjama pants with mix and match details to suit any wearer.
- These straight leg pants are comfortable but not baggy.
- They feature an enclosed elastic waistband with the option of a drawstring to further perfect the fit.
- Learn to install useful pockets and employ topstitching to create very functional and hardwearing loungewear.
- Depending on skill level and preference, choose between a button fly, a simple mock fly or no fly.
- Choose between minimal or detailed topstitching.
- Optional patch pocket for a bit of extra functionality!
- Waist 28″ to 42″
Pyjama pants need not be boring to sew – these pants will teach you many of the essential techniques for sewing jeans and trousers in the future.
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
The Eastwood Pyjamas is a paper sewing pattern, pattern Includes:
- A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes XS to 4XL
- A 17 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
- An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
- A chip board pattern folder with string closure – simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come