Saturday 28th October 2023, 1pm – 3pm (2 hour session)
Practical storage, learning boxed corners and using an interlining.
The fabric basket is a great one to learn, with it’s many uses from storage to a hamper for birthdays, newborns, and especially useful at Christmas time.
- All fabrics will be pre-cut ready for you to sew, with an option for Christmas themed fabrics.
- Guided through the construction of making the outer, lining and joining.
- Sewing with an interlining.
- Shown a simple way of achieving box corners.
- Use of our equipment and sewing machines.
- Instructions, with photographs, to take away.
- Tea and coffee will be provided.
- AGE: 16 years plus.
- CLASS SIZE: 4 people.
- SKILL: beginner, you will have used a sewing machine, and/or attended one of our classes previously.
- TUTOR: Marice.
- WHERE: sessions takes place in the studio space at The Wee Fabric Shop, 21 Tomatin Road, Inverness. IV2 4UA.
IMPORTANT : From 2021, classes are no longer refundable. There is a lot of work to be done before you arrive at your class. Preparation and time, materials sourced and paid for, fabrics cut to size, instructions written / printed out, thread matched, bobbins wound, and Tutors paid. Class sizes are small and everything is costed. For this reason we are also unable to transfer your place to another class. You may send someone in your place, just let us know their name and contact details in advance please. If you are unable to attend, do contact us as soon as possible 01463 263007, with exceptional circumstances we may be able to arrange something but this is not part of the booking terms and conditions.