INTRO TO SEWING KNIT FABRIC
Friday 8th February 2019
In this class you will be introduced to the stitches and settings used to sew knit/stretchy fabrics and elastic on a regular sewing machine and by the end of the 2 hours you will have a fabulous pair of knickers to take home!
Some experience using a sewing machine and basic stitches is required.
- Sewing with knits information sheet.
- Basic knicker construction instructions including links to free patterns for using at home.
- All fabric and elastic needed, cut to your size*
- Use of Sewing Machines, threads and tools.
- Refreshments (Tea/Coffee).