Classic, relaxed-fit, straight legged trousers designed to be ready for anything!
- These pants are roomy enough to allow for a full range of movement but still offer a flattering fit with back darts to shape the seat.
- This pattern is the perfect base to create everything from hard-wearing denim jeans to rugged water-resistant hiking pants.
- Create pair after purpose-built pair with single welt or patch pockets, curved front pockets, optional cargo pockets, and useful knee and hem reinforcements.
- You can even add an optional lining to protect the skin from uncomfortable waterproofed materials or to add a warm layer of flannel to winter work pants.
- Waist 30″ to 45″
This pattern, as part of the Alpine Outdoors Collection, is a hard-wearing design with a classic fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe of these designs so as to always be comfortably and stylishly ready for the next adventure!
The Jutland Pants sewing pattern is a paper sewing pattern. Pattern Includes:
- A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes 30 to 45
- A 28 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
- An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
- A chip board pattern folder with string closure – simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come