Pin Cushion Thread Bag ~ Monday 19th February 2024 ~ 12pm – 2pm
Stitch up a handy pin cushion with thread bag attached, to help keep your sewing station tidy! This module is taken from the Sew A Little more Course, adding to your sewing confidence.
What will you get out of the session?
Pin Cushion Thread Bag – a combination of your learnt skills.
- adding lining
- boxed corners
- attaching the cushion to the bag
- hand sewing a tight whip stitch
- … a fabulous pin cushion!
These classes are for those who have just begun sewing and completed some projects, those who haven’t sewn in a while, or not in years and are a little rusty, if you’ve completed our beginners course and who would like to add the thread bag pin cushion to your sewing space.
It is a relaxed, fun class, where we want you to enjoy your experience. You will not be expected to know anything about sewing. Perfect to grab a friend or to sew with others and spend some time learning something new!
- Everything is provided for you, the fabric will be pre cut, ready for you to enjoy sewing. (Fabric may not be the same as the photograph)
- Use of our equipment and sewing machines.
- Instructions to take away.
- Tea and coffee will be provided.
- AGE: 16 years plus.
- CLASS SIZE: 4 people.
- TUTOR: Marice.
- AIM: to spread the joy of sewing, a fun relaxed class, enabling you to start your sewing journey.
- WHERE: sessions takes place in the studio space at The Wee Fabric Shop, 21 Tomatin Road, Inverness. IV2 4UA.
- WHAT TO BRING: Nothing, everything is provided.
IMPORTANT : From 2021, classes are no longer refundable. There is a lot of work to be done before you arrive at your class. Preparation and time, materials sourced and paid for, fabrics cut to size, instructions written / printed out, thread matched, bobbins wound, and Tutors paid. Class sizes are small and everything is costed. For this reason we are also unable to transfer your place to another class. You may send someone in your place, just let us know their name and contact details in advance please. If you are unable to attend, do contact us as soon as possible 01463 263007, with exceptional circumstances we may be able to arrange something but this is not part of the booking terms and conditions.