Tuesday 16th July 2019, 1.30pm to 3.30pm
New to patchwork or just want to join in, come along to Lindsey’s workshop creating a 20 inch cushion.
What to expect:
- fabrics are provided
- deciding on your placement, samples to view to help with this
- cutting you fabrics, use of rotary cutters and rulers
- learning to construct your patchwork, sewing and pressing techniques
- you’ll be shown a simple, but very effective method
- adding the border
- 20 inch cushion pad and backing fabric are included
- The class will focus on the patchwork so you may not finish the cushion backing in class time, you will be given instructions on how to complete this at home
You don’t need to bring anything with you, everything is provided, including use of sewing machine and tools, tea & coffee too!
Tutor: Lindsey Grieve from Project Linus