Friday 31st May 2019, 1.30pm to 3.30pm
New to patchwork or just want to join in, come along to Lindsey’s workshop creating a 20 inch cushion.
What to expect:
- fabrics are provided
- deciding on your placement, samples to view to help with this
- cutting you fabrics, use of rotary cutters and rulers
- learning to construct your patchwork, sewing and pressing techniques
- you’ll be shown a simple, but very effective method
- adding the border
- sewing on the backing
- 20 inch cushion pad is provided
You don’t need to bring anything with you, everything is provided, including use of sewing machine and tools, tea & coffee too!
Tutor: Lindsey Grieve from Project Linus