Bask in the summer breeze with the Roseclair Dress! This floaty woven wrap dress includes three views: View A is an ankle-length three-tiered skirt with bishop sleeves and large angled cuffs, View B is a knee-length full skirt with short sleeves, and View C is a knee-length full skirt with on-trend puff sleeves. Sew a Roseclair in a lightweight linen, rayon, or cotton for a fabulous curve-friendly fit that keeps the neckline in place all day long.
- Advanced beginner
- 0 to 16, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). See Sizing Guide.
- This pattern is also available in sizes 12-32 (sold separately).
- Main fabric: Lightweight woven fabric, such as linen, rayon, cotton, or double gauze.
- Interfacing: Lightweight fusible interfacing (View A).
- Universal or microtex needle, thread, hand sewing needle (optional), 7⁄8 yd (0.8 m) of 1⁄4” (6 mm) wide elastic (View C).
- Dhara (orange) is wearing a size 10 C/D graded to a 6 in the waist and 4 in the hips. Her measurements are high bust 36″, full bust 37.5″, waist 28.5″, hip 37″, and she is 5′ 2”.
- Brittany (animal print) is wearing a size 6 E/F graded to an 8 in the hips. Her measurements are high bust 34″, full bust 36″, waist 28″ and hip 40″. She is 5′ 6”.
We suggest tracing your pattern to preserve your original copy. You can purchase 90cm wide tracing paper here.