We’re planning a meet up, totally informal, and not related to the shop.
A SEWCIAL where we drink coffee, have cake, swap patterns, swap fabrics from our stash, swap ideas – get to know other sewing folk. Tickets price of £6, covers the cost of a drink (tea / coffee) and piece of cake (baking) at Utopia cafe
- Saturday 18th May – 4.30pm – 6.30pm
- Utopia, Tomatin Road, Inverness (next to the shop)
- Pattern swap – Optional – take a pattern(s) along to swap
- Fabric swap – Optional – please label with size of piece, content (eg 100% cotton ), if possible where you got it from.
- Feel free to take any of your me-mades along to share as inspiration (or wear if you’re a seamstress) .
You don’t have to know anyone to come, if you’re nervous about walking in alone, get in touch and we can buddy up x
We ( The Wee Fabric Shop) are not profiting from the sale of the tickets – any funds left over we can collectively decide what to do – maybe plan a future Christmas dinner? After all this is just the first event, there’ll be plenty more ….