For pot holders and pot mats (use at least two layers), chairs and sofa covers, patchwork and quilting. Can also be used as an ironing pad (use at least two layers) and as an ironing cover for the protection of sensitive fabrics (pearls, sequins). Suitable for all fabrics. One of our best selling products due to it’s versatility.
Needlefelted, smooth surface. Heavyweight, soft and compact sewable wadding made from synthetic fibres and featuring good heat and insulation properties. Gives a soft but stable outcome, perfect for fabric baskets. We also use in bag making, adds a luxury feel to zip purses and in our oven glove pattern too.
- Simply lay underneath and sew together. Quilting spacing: 15–20 cm. Can be used as an ironing pad and as an ironing cover to protect sensitive fabrics (beads, sequins).
- 15 cm
- Soft despite high density
- Medium volume
- Easy to work with
- Ideal as ironing underlay
- Good thermal insulation properties
- Weight : 180gms
- 90cm width
- Wash at 30deg, do not tumble dry.
PRICE is per ONE METRE.