Fancy sewing yourself a Luxury shopper Tote? Well we have the one for you! Corduroy outside and Liberty of London fabric lining the inside. Featuring an inner zip pocket and boxed corners giving a flat bottom. (See gallery for pictures of your bundle – ochre & co-ordinating Liberty).
- This pattern has easy to follow instructions, with photos.
- There’s a pocket inside that’s made separately and added in.
- No hardware so can be easily repeated.
- Uses 2 types of interfacing.
- Suitable for beginners to bag making.
- Box corners – for a flat bottom.
What’s incuded in your kit:
- Corduroy outer fabric – Jumbo (5 wale) in OCHRE
- Liberty London 100% cotton from the Winterbourne Collection to co-ordinate with the cord.
- 2 types of interfacing
- Matching thread
Approx finished sizes: 17″ width x 14″ high x 3″ depth.