Yay … if you’ve been into the shop (back in the days when we were open!) … you may have noticed our samplers for these zipped bags on display. Well, at long last, we have converted then into our newest kit. The 2-toned diagonal design shows of the contrasting fabrics and the colourful zips adds some fun at the top! (The wide tape of the zip, makes it easier to sew in).
What’s incuded in your kit:*
- Materials to make two Toma’s, 1 with the delph blue and 1 with the lavender
- Instructions with photos, we’ve tried to simplify and included tips for success.
- Paper template, you will need to tape together.
- Meadow by Dashwood cotton
- Lavender & Delph needlecord
- Chunky, funky zips (2). (Colours of zip vary)
- Lining in cream
- Cotton Tape and ribbon to create the side tags
- Measuring Gauge
Approx finished size: 8.5″ / 22cm width 6″ / 15cm high 2.3-4″ / 7cm depth.