If you’ve been into the shop asking about patterns, you’ll know that Fiona and I rave about Jalie Patterns. The simplicity of them, coupled with their extensive size range make them a firm favourite. The Michelle (#3911) is a great pattern for a Cami and Dress.Continue reading Michelle by Jalie ~Pattern Review
Category list if browsing ain’t your thing.
- Wrist Pin Cushion Pattern
- Jaimie Pyjama Pattern Review ~ Tilly and the Buttons
- Michelle by Jalie ~Pattern Review
- May 2020 Newsletter
- Recess Zip Tutorial
- Tote, Pocket Add-On Pattern
- Tote Bag : our free pattern
- Sew your sewing room storage.
- Clam Decoration (The perfect re-usable Easter Egg)
- Romy ~ Tilly and the Buttons ~ Review