Meet the Concord, your new favorite tee! Fully customizable, this knit t-shirt is a classic wardrobe staple that’s designed for curves. Choose from three hem lengths (cropped, mid-length or long curved), three necklines (high, V-neck, or scoop), three sleeve lengths (short, medium, or long), two sleeve finishes (cuffed or hemmed), and optional sleeve tabs. Whether you layer them over jeans on Friday night, or pair them with floral skirts at the office, you’ll want a closet of Concords!
- 12-32, in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H).
This pattern is also available in sizes 0-16 (sold separately).
- Light to midweight knit fabric such as rayon, cotton/lycra or poly/lycra jersey, with at least 20% crosswise stretch.
- Ballpoint or stretch needle, thread, 8 inches (20 cm) of clear 1/4 inch (6mm) elastic (optional), two ⅝” / 1.5cm buttons (View C).
- Carrie (red) is wearing a size 8 C/D. Her measurements are high bust 34″, full bust 37″, waist 29″, hip 39″, and she is 5′ 4”.
- Faith (orange, blue, and white stripes) is wearing a size 8 C/D graded to a 12 waist and 14 hip. Her measurements are high bust 34″, full bust 37″, waist 32″, hip 44″, and she is 5′ 5”.
- Suzi (black and white stripes) is wearing a size 6 E/F. Her measurements are high bust 33″, full bust 37″, waist 28″, hip 38″, and she is 5′ 6”.
We suggest tracing your pattern to preserve your original copy. You can purchase 90cm wide tracing paper here.