- I do not store credit card details nor do I share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We have a very simple policy: we only use your data to provide you with your online order and we then store all orders & data for 7 years for Tax obligations.
We have never, and will never, use your order details to send you marketing via any channel.
We have also never, and never will, sold your information to other companies.
If you wish to sign up (and unsubscribe) to our newsletter you can.
- Please be aware that if a purchase has been made it can’t guarantee stock, as shop may have sold it before website updated. We will try our best to keep stock levels updated on our website but on a busy day in the shop we might not get there as quick as we would like.
- We aim to send out within 2 working days, using Royal Mail.
Address : It is the customer’s responsibility to provide us with the correct postal address. We do not (and cannot) check every single postal address.
Undelivered Mail : If your parcel cannot be delivered (because no one was home) and it is not collected from the sorting office, it will be returned to us (this can take weeks & weeks) We will re-send the parcel to you but postage charges will be applied. If it is not delivered because an incorrect address was provided we will not be responsible for replacing the parcel.
Scissors : By purchasing scissors you are confirming you are over 18.
LOST MAIL: We post a lot of parcels. It is very very rare that a parcel gets truly lost. Some do get delayed for no reason, some do get delivered to neighbours without your knowledge, and some do sit in the sorting office awaiting collection, again, without your knowledge. Royal Mail are pretty fantastic, but sometimes things can go a little *wonky*
PLEASE be aware that we will not know where your parcel is. .Royal Mail won’t consider an item of mail to be lost until 15 working days have passed from the date it was due to be delivered.
- If for some reason you do not love what you’ve bought, we will accept exchanges, or returns, within 14 days of receipt of your goods. The goods must be unopened and unused. Please return the goods in the original packaging, letting me know your contact details and purchase date to: The Wee Fabric Shop, Highland House Unit 9a, 20 Longman Road, Inverness, IV1 1RY. Postal costs are non-refundable.
- Please note: If the item has been specially cut to your specifications ie fabric, it is non-refundable OR if an item has been specially ordered in for you, ie not a stocked item.
- If by some unfortunate circumstance the goods are faulty, please contact me asap, to solve the issue. If a claim has not been made within 14 days of receipt of them, then we would assume that the goods have been accepted by the purchaser and therefore cannot be rejected.
Mistakes with your order
If you receive your parcel and all is not as it should be please contact us.
When parcels are packed we tuck things in to protect them – so a pack of buttons might be inside your felt pack…please double check before contacting us 🙂
If something is missing or not correct we will normally ask you for a photograph so we can double check what we have sent you and then we will rectify the problem.
We are a small team, we have a good system in place and we’re good at it! BUT we are only human – we get annoyed if we do make a mistake (annoyed with ourselves) and we may ask you a few questions – simply so we can understand how we made a mistake so we don’t do it again!
- The Wee Fabric Shop reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw details and price of our products without prior notice.
- What if I need to cancel a class? You may cancel a booked class up to 48 hours before the class is due to start. If I am able to resell your place, you will receive a full refund. However if this is not feasible, a 50% deposit will be withheld. Cancellations less than 48 hours, no refund can be issued – why is this? I’m not being mean … Preparation & time has gone into the class prior to your arrival. Materials sourced, cut to size, instructions written/printed out, threads and machine feet selected.
- I don’t have a sewing machine or any sewing kit. That’s okay, everything is provided for you, unless otherwise stated at time of booking. You just need to turn up.
- Can I reserve a place? I no longer reserve/hold places. To secure your place, you must pay in full prior to the class.