Lounge in style in your me-made pyjama bottoms or shorts. You’ll never want to get dressed when you’re wearing your Jaimie jammies!
- Simple to make so an ideal first sewing project for newbies
- Make as full-length pyjama bottoms or comfy shorts
- Low rise, elasticated waist with optional drawstring detail
- Relaxed fit leg
- Includes XS size for teens and tweens
Sew your Jaimie pyjama bottoms and shorts with Tilly in our free step-by-step video tutorial!
SKILL LEVEL – Beginners
SIZE RANGE – UK 4-34 (US 0-30 / EUR 32-62)
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS – Light- to medium-weight woven fabrics such as cotton lawn, shirting, “quilting cotton”, flannel, double gauze and viscose (rayon).
- Fabric (see above and chart in photos)
- Matching thread
- Your low waist measurement in 25mm (1in) wide elastic
- 2 large safety pins
- Drawstring version: Small scrap of iron-on interfacing
- Sewing machine and basic tools (incl buttonhole foot for drawstring version)
This is a listing for a paper pattern.
Don’t want to cut your pattern? Here’s the link for our 90cm wide tracing paper, so you can trace your size, keeping your original in one piece