Sewing pattern for an open-front, relaxed-fit unlined blazer that can be worn as a cardigan.
- Pockets in the diagonal seaming, special notched collar that lays flat against the neck.
- Very versatile, it can be made in a wool blend, a structured knit (ponte) or linen.
- You can size up or down, depending on the look you want (full bust size for a loose fit, upper bust for a relaxed fit)
There is an error in yardage conversion for sizes R-GG. For measurements in yards, please refer to the back of the pattern available on the website.
- 28 sizes, child age 2 to womens XXL
- Link to Sizing info / Back of pattern
- Wool blend, heavy sweater knit, stable knit (ponte), linen, denim.
Keep your pattern in one piece and trace your size, use our 90cm wide tracing paper … You’ll find it here.