Create a wee nest of fabric baskets, perfect for sorting out your sewing supplies or for keeping your fabrics scraps organised. Use them as a hamper to fill with gifts or organise your shelves.
- This pattern has easy to follow instructions, with photos.
- There are sizes for making 3 sizes of boxes.
- Beginner friendly.
Finished sizes of baskets, when the top is not rolled down:
- Small : Base 3″ x 3.5″, Height 6″
- Medium : Base 5 x 5″, Height 6″
- Large : Base 7″ x 6.5″, Height 6″
Fabric required to make one of each 3 baskets sizes : 50cm x 112cm (width ) of outer, lining and wadding.
This listing is for photographic PDF instructions with a cutting list.