When we first laid plans for opening The Wee Fabric Shop, back in October 2017, one of the most important issues for us was to be an environmentally conscious business. We began with the obvious one of not buying in plastic bags. Purchasing items in bulk meant less packaging not only for us but you, it helped our carbon footprint with fewer delivies, this was, and still is tough, being a small business. We don’t have huge budgets of buying power but we are making our views known with what we purchase. Products which are good quality and built to last.Continue reading Sustainabilty at The Wee Fabric Shop
Category list if browsing ain’t your thing.
- Wrist Pin Cushion Pattern
- Jaimie Pyjama Pattern Review ~ Tilly and the Buttons
- Michelle by Jalie ~Pattern Review
- May 2020 Newsletter
- Recess Zip Tutorial
- Tote, Pocket Add-On Pattern
- Tote Bag : our free pattern
- Sew your sewing room storage.
- Clam Decoration (The perfect re-usable Easter Egg)
- Romy ~ Tilly and the Buttons ~ Review